PICATINNY SPORT RINGSET 1″ Med – black
SOUSA Optics offers an extensive range of quality, affordable sporting optics. Manufacturing only the highest quality products that serious shooting enthusiasts demand to ensure trouble-free operation in the field.
Featuring a wraparound design that puts less pressure on your scope tube than symmetrical rings, this set of two black matte-finish Standard Sport Aluminum Riflescope Rings will hold your scope securely in place at the range or in the field. Four Torx cap screws keep the ring securely closed, and the steel recoil key is designed to withstand the force of firing round after round. Thumb nuts make it easy to attach the rings finger-tight when installing.
PICATINNY SPORT RINGSET 1″ Med
- Wraparound Design for Secure Mounting
- Steel Recoil Key
- Thumb Nut
- Four Torx Cap Screws
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Satin black finish
- ASW Guarantee
SOUSA™ is a family-owned and operated business located in Fort Worth, Texas. We cater to hunting, outdoor recreational sports, military, and law enforcement. SOUSA products include riflescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, and other optics and firearm accessories.
SOUSA™ Optics designs and makes precision aiming devices and firearms accessories for the most demanding shooters and outdoor enthusiasts. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and unrelenting standards throughout the research, design, manufacturing, quality control, and testing processes.
We bring the very best to the shooting community at an affordable price, and we stand behind our product with our ASW™ Absolute Satisfaction Warranty™. If you experience any issues with a product we make, we will repair or replace it at no cost. We don’t need a box, receipt, or a reason for the failure. No matter what happens to your SOUSA™ product, we will take care of it… period.
WARNING: INSTALL MOUNT CORRECTLY. INCORRECT INSTALLATION WILL RESULT IN FAILURE AND MAY
CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. READ DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE BEGINNING INSTALLATION.
WARNING: MAKE SURE GUN IS “ON SAFE”, UNLOADED. ACTION OPEN AND POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION BEFORE BEGINNING INSTALLATION. USE SAFE FIREARM HANDLING PROCEDURES AT ALL TIMES.
- Attach base to rifle/pistol according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place rings into dovetail grooves of gun and tighten bolt on side of base.
- Remove the top clamp from the ring. Place the scope onto the rings.
- With the gun unloaded and action open, hold the gun in normal shooting position. Look through the scope and slide It forward or backwards as needed to obtain the best eye relief.
- When the 001Tect eye relief ls obtained, rotate the scope so that the reticle is vertically aligned with the gun.
- Alternately tighten screws which hold the top clamps to the rings.
- The gun and scope are now ready to be sighted in.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5.25 × 1.25 in|