SHOTGUN SADDLE MOUNT Mossberg® 500/Mav 88 12GA – black
SOUSA Optics offers an extensive range of quality, affordable sporting optics. Manufacturing only the highest quality products that serious shooting enthusiasts demand to ensure trouble-free operation in the field.
Out of stock
This Shotgun Saddle Scope Mount provides a Picatinny mount base for your Mossberg 500/Maverick 88 12 Gauge shotgun. Made of aluminum, this full receiver length rail installs easily using existing ports.
MOSSBERG 500/MAVERICK 88 12 GA SADDLE MOUNT
- Full length picatinny rail
- Perfectly contoured to receiver
- Installs using existing ports
- Made from lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Satin black finish
- Length: 7.5”
- Width: 1.8”
- Height: 2.2”
- Weight: 5 oz
- ASW Guarantee
SOUSA™ is a family-owned and operated business located in Fort Worth, Texas. We cater to hunting, outdoor recreational sports, military, and law enforcement. SOUSA products include riflescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, and other optics and firearm accessories.
SOUSA™ Optics designs and makes precision aiming devices and firearms accessories for the most demanding shooters and outdoor enthusiasts. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and unrelenting standards throughout the research, design, manufacturing, quality control, and testing processes.
We bring the very best to the shooting community at an affordable price, and we stand behind our product with our ASW™ Absolute Satisfaction Warranty™. If you experience any issues with a product we make, we will repair or replace it at no cost. We don’t need a box, receipt, or a reason for the failure. No matter what happens to your SOUSA™ product, we will take care of it… period.
To Install: BE SURE GUN IS NOT LOADED!
- Pump slide back to expose ejector screw on inside of receiver.
- Remove gun’s ejector screw and replace with Sun Optics USA special ejector screw.
- Tighten securely (end of screw will protrude).
- Remove gun’s trigger plate pin (store original pins).
- Place shotgun mount over gun’s receiver so ejector screw protrusion is in base slot.
- Partially screw on ejector screw nut. (Do not tighten).
- Insert attach screw and tighten securely.
- Tighten ejector screw nut.
- After firing several rounds, examine screws and nuts for tightness.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 1.8 × 2.2 in|